The Lewis Group Architects, Inc., P.C. (LGA) with locations in Knoxville and Cleveland, Tennessee, is an architecture and interior design firm with over 30 years of history working in East Tennessee. LGA provides services in architecture, interior architecture, interior design, and master planning for project types including; healthcare, higher education, K-12 education, commercial, senior living, and civic.
LGA has an opening for an intermediate level architectural drafter with a minimum of 5 years of experience in architectural production (SD through CD phases) and proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
• Working knowledge of construction document preparation
• Working knowledge of ADA and building code requirements
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines
• Ability to handle more than one project at a time
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Resourcefulness and strong work ethic
• Bachelor of Architecture degree required
• Architecture licensing completed or in progress preferred, but other qualified candidates may also be considered
• LEED AP preferred, but not required
• Legal U.S. work status only
Submit resume via email to Craig Lewis at email@example.com. Please provide references.